Canadian Visa Casinos 2019
Visa as the Casino Payment Method for Canadians
Using Visa cards is now a part of our everyday life. We pay with Visa at the nearby coffee shop, shopping mall and car service. We even don’t need to have is in our purses thanks to ApplePay and GooglePay solutions. Is paying with Visa as convenient at Canadian online casinos as it seems to be?
|1||120% up to $240 + 20FS||Review Get bonus|
|2||up to $800 + 100FS||Review Get bonus|
|3||up to $500 + 200FS||Review Get bonus|
|4||up to $1,500 + 150 FS||Review Get bonus|
|5||$14 ND + 100% up to $1000 + 100FS||Review Get bonus|
|6||up to $500||Review Get bonus|
|7||up to $1,500 + 200 FS in Book of Dead||Review Get bonus|
|8||100% up to $770 + 250FS||Review Get bonus|
|9||100% up to $300 + 50 FS||Review Get bonus|
|10||50% + 100FS||Review Get bonus|
|11||50 FS + 30 extra||Review Get bonus|
|12||150% up to $150 + 50 FS||Review Get bonus|
|13||300%||Review Get bonus|
|14||$20 No Deposit||Review Get bonus|
|15||up to $1,000 + 200 FS||Review Get bonus|
|16||250% + 20 FS||Review Get bonus|
|17||up to $300||Review Get bonus|
|18||up to $998 + 111 FS||Review Get bonus|
|19||100% up to $100 + 100FS||Review Get bonus|
|20||up to $1,500||Review Get bonus|
How Visa works as payment method for online casinos?
Visa is not a bank, but a company that issues cards and provides services for them. That means when you gonna pay with Visa, you should take into account all the fees, commissions and limits that are required by your bank. When you want to make a deposit to online casino via Visa from Canada, there are 2 typical situations which might happen:
- You are the client of Canadian bank. The transaction will depend on your local bank decision.
- You are the client of American bank. Due to Unlawful Gambling Enforcement Act, your deposit to online casino will be blocked.
As a banking service provider, Visa itself has nothing against gambling. In Canada, Visa issues cards for The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), the Toronto-Dominion Bank and the Bank of Nova Scotia. All those banks have the right to block gambling transaction and even your bank account. Of course, blocked bank accounts are not the common situation. Check the reputable online casino from Best Visa Casinos for Canadians list, and there won't be any problems with sending money.
Pros & Cons of Visa Casino
Advantages of Visa Casinos
- No need to change habits. You are used to paying with Visa, and there is no need to puzzle over other payment methods.
- Reliable and secure money transfers. Visa is recognized as one of the most safe paying methods.
- Local customer support. If there is any delay with your operation, you can always ask customer support of your local bank to provide you with information about money transfer.
- A lot of online casinos which support Visa as payment method. You will definitely find new online casino which will come to your taste.
Disadvantages of Visa Casinos
- Your bank has the right to block money transfers to casino sites. That means you should check is the casino is reputable and trustworthy.
- You can't always make a withdrawal with Visa. Some online casinos accept Visa only for deposits. Check if you can make a withdrawal with Visa at the online casino T&Cs.
- Visa Prepaid Cards and Visa Gift Cards are hard to find at online casinos. Online casinos use the information that your bank will provide them with to confirm your identity. That is why PrePaid and Gift cards are not always accepted.
How to deposit to online casino via Visa
In order to deposit money to your casino account, you should already have:
- Visa card with some funds there. If you still don't have Visa card, visit the site of the bank which issues Visa in Canada (CIBC, RBC, the Toronto-Dominion Bank and the Bank of Nova Scotia).
- Personal account at Canadian online casino.
- Go to Your Account at the online casino you've chosen.
- Select banking/ depositing page
- Choose Visa as your payment method
- Enter your account details & the deposit amount.
- Get the confirmation message. Everything is ready now!
How to withdraw your money via Visa
Making withdrawals with Visa is even easier than depositing. But don't forget to check if your online casino offers Visa withdrawals at T&Cs page.
- Go to Your Account Section.
- Select banking/ withdrawal page
- Type how much you want to withdraw.
- Select Visa as withdrawal method. You have already typed your banking details, they might have been saved.Don't forget to type valid 3-digit CVV code.
- Get the confirmation message. Your winnings are at your bank account now!
How different types of Visa Cards work at online casino?
You can use several common types of Visa Cards to deposit to online casino:
- Visa Debit Card. Visa Debit allows you to send money from your personal bank account directly to online casino. You use only the money that are really available. Valid banking account details are usually the part of casino account verification process, so Visa Debit is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to make a deposit.
- Visa Credit Card. While using Visa Debit to deposit to online casino, remember that you are actually using money of the bank. So the real amount you spent will be your deposit + banking percent. Nevertheless, it is also easy to verify your account at online casino with a Visa Credit Card.
- Visa Prepaid and Visa Gift Cards. Visa Prepaid (Visa Gift) seems to look alike Visa Debit since the amount of money at the card is limited. Even so, there can be problems with account verification, since Visa Prepaid is not linked to your bank account.
Hey, it's Billy (The Casino Rodent) on the line! Playing at online casinos always is fun. But the thing that can ruin all the bliss is not reliable casino which doesn't accept your payments or hooks your payouts.
I read lots of T&Cs of Canadian online casinos and details at payment methods sites. And I was really amazed how tricky and unclear they were. I thought I was getting more and more lost with every flipping sentence or tiny footnote. Looks like all those guys were really trying to fool me!
You can find everything I learnt in the articles below. If you found that something is not clear enough & I misunderstood something, don't hesitate to dip my face in shit via email (email@example.com).