Canadian PayPal Casinos 2019
PayPal as the Casino Payment Method for Canadians
PayPal is ideal for shopping at Amazon, eBay or other ecommerce store. Is online gambling different?
Situation is a bit complicated. Since online gambling has been prohibited in the United States, the US government used to control financial operations of Canadian online casinos. This was established by Unlawful Gambling Enforcement Act in 2006. PayPal was one of the first payment systems that was affected by this law. So the company has nearly abandoned the gambling industry. The list of casinos that accepted PayPal was limited to several operators, and Canucks used to face problems with deposits and withdrawals.
|4||Review Get bonus|
|5||Review Get bonus|
|6||Review Get bonus|
What about paying with PayPal at Canadian Casinos in 2019?
Situation has changed in 2015, when PayPal started to accept operations related to gambling. Nevertheless, the PayPal is popular in everyday life, only the limited number of casinos accept PayPal in 2019. Good news is that their number is growing and those casinos are usually well-established and reliable. Nowadays transferring money via PayPal to and out of your online casino account is usually like clockwork. But you can still face some delays with withdrawals and some Canadian online casinos don't offer to withdraw via PayPal.
Pros & Cons of PayPal Casino
- PayPal's service is completely free. You won't waste money on creating the account on PayPal.
- Take control of money spent on gambling. Your deposits to online casino will be stored at payment history of your wallet.
- Reliable and secure money transfers. Be sure that your withdrawals won't be intercepted by cheaters.
- Convenient customer support. If there is any delay with your operation, you can always ask PayPal support to provide you with information about it.
- Reputable online casinos. Only well-known and trustworthy brands provide their players with PayPal payments.
- You can't always make a withdrawal via PayPal. Some online casinos accept PayPal only for deposits. You can also face a delay when you managed to withdraw your winnings via PayPal.
- Limited amount of casinos. If you are real gambling lover and like to test new brands, you will be a bit disappointed with the number of operators that accept PayPal.
How to deposit to online casino via PayPal
In order to deposit money to your casino account, you should already have:
- Active PayPal account with some funds there. Check how to create your PayPal account here: https://youtu.be/wlAo43FEj-I
- Personal account at Canadian online casino.
- Go to Your Account at the online casino you've chosen.
- Select banking/ depositing page
- Choose PayPal as your payment method
- Enter your account details & the deposit amount
- Get the confirmation message. Everything is ready now!
How to withdraw your money via PayPal
Making withdrawals via PayPal is even easier than depositing. But don't forget to check if your online casino offers PayPal withdrawals at T&Cs page.
- Go to Your Account Section.
- Select banking/ withdrawal page
- Type how much you want to withdraw.
- Select PayPal as withdrawal method. You have already typed your banking details, they might have been saved.
- Get the confirmation message.Your winnings are at your PayPal account now!
PayPal Casinos FAQ
Is it safe to make deposits and withdrawals via PayPal?
Definitely, yes! PayPal is one of the most popular payment methods around the world, and they have done everything to make sure that your money transfer will be completely secure.
How it works? Firstly, PayPal uses two-factor authentication to make sure that it is you the one who completes the transaction. Secondly, the monitor every transaction and check it for fraud. So, if the recipient casino is suspected to be the cheating one, your money won't be sent to your online casino account.
What are PayPal commissions and fees?
PayPal fees differ for every operation you gonna proceed and the type of bank account you gonna use for this operation. If you want to deposit money from your PayPal account, the transaction fee will be equal to the 2% (up to a maximum of $24 CAD) of your deposit to online casino. If you want to withdraw money from the online casino account, PayPal will charge CAD 0.30 + 2.9% of the withdrawal amount. This is because online casinos are mostly registered outside Canada. If you use PayPal to transfer money from credit card, the additional fees might be charged.
Online casino supports PayPal, but doesn't accept payments in CAD. What happens if I pay them via PayPal?
Good news :) The amount of your deposit will be automatically converted to the currency which the online casino you've chosen accepts. But keep in mind, that for currency conversion you gonna pay 3.5% fee.
How much can I deposit via PayPal?
If your account is verified, PayPal allows you to send up to C$10000 for a single transaction. Actually your deposits are mostly limited by the casino itself. Check real deposit limits at the T&Cs Section at the online casino you've chosen.
How much can I withdraw to my PayPal e-wallet?
Receiving money is all on fours with sending. That means the limit for the single withdrawal from online casino ( from the PayPal side) gonna be C$10000. Nevertheless, your online casino might have more strict limits for withdrawals. Check real withdrawal limits at the T&Cs Section at the online casino you've chosen.
I used PayPal to deposit / withdraw money from my online casino account. Now I can't see them at my casino account / PayPal e-wallet. What am I supposed to do?
Usually it takes up to 30 minutes to transfer money via PayPal. If you have some issues, contact your online casino customer support to ask if they have any issues with PayPal. You can also contact PayPal online or by phone.
Hey, it's Billy (The Casino Rodent) on the line! Playing at online casinos always is fun. But the thing that can ruin all the bliss is not reliable casino which doesn't accept your payments or hooks your payouts.
I read lots of T&Cs of Canadian online casinos and details at payment methods sites. And I was really amazed how tricky and unclear they were. I thought I was getting more and more lost with every flipping sentence or tiny footnote. Looks like all those guys were really trying to fool me!
You can find everything I learnt in the articles below. If you found that something is not clear enough & I misunderstood something, don't hesitate to dip my face in shit via email ([email protected]).